Your child’s transition to preschool
Posted on July 11, 2022 by chandlerskylinepre
As your child transitions into preschool and new changes begin to happen. Here are some tips to help make the transition as smooth as possible for you and your little one.
- 1. Talk with your child
- 2. Expect both parents and child to be emotional
- 3. Rehearse the goodbye
- 4. Establish routines
- 5. Establish a night time routine.
- 6. Help the teacher get to know your child.
- 7. Ask your child about their day.
- 8. Make home-to-school connections.
- 9. Visit the FTF Parent Resources page
For more details about each step follow the link to First Things First for the full article.
top post here
Posted On January 27, 2023
CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED TO AZCEND FAMILY RESOURCE CENTERS
Posted On August 16, 2022
To see if you qualify go to www.qualityfirstaz.com for more...
Posted On July 11, 2022
As your child transitions into preschool and new changes begin...